VMware – Infrastructure 3
VMware Infrastructure 3 is the industry’s only production-ready suite of virtualization products which delivers an always on, on demand datacenter through automation of resource management, increased availability and rapid provisioning and de-provisioning of capacity. VMware Infrastructure 3 delivers innovative techniques to achieve huge cost savings quickly, automating manual tasks, increasing flexibility and responsiveness to business needs. It also allows you to:
Minimize Your Total Cost of Infrastructure Ownership (web)
- Increase hardware utilization and reduce hardware requirements with server consolidation ratios commonly exceeding ten virtual machines per physical processor.
- Reduce required datacenter square footage, rack space, power, cooling, cabling, storage and network components by reducing the sheer number of physical machines.
Streamline IT Infrastructure Management
- Streamline the execution of IT management processes such as provisioning, capacity management, availability management, continuity management and service level management.
- Eliminate cumbersome software installations and configurations with virtual appliances.
- Decrease IT labor costs and refocus IT teams on value added, strategic tasks.
Provide Mainframe Class Availability and Reliability
- Improve application availability and business continuity independent of hardware and operating systems.
- Eliminate planned downtime for server and storage maintenance with live migration of virtual machines across physical servers and storage arrays.
- Improve Recovery Time Objective and Recovery Point Objective in case of an entire site outage.
What’s New with VMware Infrastructure
VMware innovations continue to make VMware Infrastructure the industry standard way of computing in datacenters of all sizes and across all industries. VMware Infrastructure is the most widely deployed virtualization platform allowing customers to:
- Manage IT infrastructure in the most efficient way
- Bring mainframe class availability and reliability to x86 datacenters
Run the most demanding applications in a virtual environment.
VMWare Related Consulting Services
LG NETWORKS Offers Expertise for VMware Virtual Server Technology
To find out how LG Networks’ VMware consultants can help you with VMware Virtual Server technology, call our Server Virtualization consulting team at 866-808-7705
We provide Microsoft Exchange Server support throughout the United States. We specialize in solving your 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013 Exchange Server issues. Our team is 100% US-based and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We’ll resolve your issue instantly and remotely.