IT Help Desk /Desktop Support
LG Networks’ proactive approach to Managed Services constantly refines your core infrastructure to minimize the need for desktop support. At the same time, we utilize enterprise-class computer support tools to support employee productivity efficiently and effectively.
IT Help Desk services provide computer support, troubleshooting, and issue resolution during normal office hours via telephone support, remote utilities, or onsite support. Our help desk services address your employees’ needs directly and immediately.
LG Networks delivers a full range of IT help desk services.
- Remote or onsite diagnostic and solution identification
- New computer set-up, configurations and upgrades
- E-mail configuration and support
- Software updates and maintenance
- Hardware and software installation, configuration and upgrades
- Internet connectivity issues
- General maintenance and repairs
- Crisis resolution
- Virus control and removal
Existing customers award LG Networks IT Help Desk/Desktop Support a satisfaction rating of 98.11% with a speed of resolution rating at 96.15%. We attribute this high level of satisfaction to our staff’s expertise and automation tools that enable us to control electronic devices remotely, reduce human intervention to a minimum, and speed time-to-resolution.
LG Networks utilizes Logmein Pro for our 360° Total Care tool for fast, easy and secure remote-support services.
- Requires no software installation on your machines, rather it employs a small, on-demand download
- Ensures complete data privacy through 128-bit end-to-end security based on Advanced Encryption Standards (AES), firewall integrity and compatibility, end user permissions and controls, and use of a highly secure data center
- Information Week Magazine states “ LogMeIn’s new One2Many feature for its LogMeIn Central web-based management console lets IT admins do admin tasks to local or remote computers running LogMeIn Pro in bunches rather than one-at-a-time. There’s no shortage of tools to remotely manage a PC — reconfiguring, re-imaging, doing software updates, and the like — and for SMBs, that’s a good thing. Time to do IT tasks is precious enough that doing them from one desk — and being able to multi-task while a given process is working to completion — is important. And many users’ PCs won’t be in the same office, making remote control essential..”
LG Networks utilizes Zendesk to provide web-based help-desk support requests
- Zendesk is ranked as one of the best web-based help desk system for managed service providers
- Used by thousands of IT providers worldwide
- Tracks individual help desk requests, requiring tasks and project plans
- Offers a client access portal and reporting features
If you want to know more about LG Networks’ IT Help Desk / Desktop Support or what LG Networks can do for your business, click here to schedule a consultation or call us at 972-528-6546.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Managed Network Services and IT Consulting in Dallas, Garland, Plano, Richardson, Addison, Irving, Arlington, Fort Worth, Rockwall, Mesquite, Grand Prairie and Carrollton.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Dallas Computer Support, Garland Managed Network Services, Plano Backup and Data Recovery, Richardson IT Consulting, Addison Cloud Computing, Irving Hosted Email, Dallas Computer Hardware, Managed Network Services Dallas and Garland Hosted Software.
We offer Managed Network to the following areas Managed Network Services Dallas Services , Managed Network Services Plano, Managed Network Services Addison, Managed Network Services Irving Local Companies want our Managed Network Services Dallas Services Managed Network Services Plano, Managed Network Services Addison, Managed Network Services Irving Managed Services Dallas Managed Services Dallas Managed Services Plano, Managed Services Addison, Managed Services Irving